There are a range of roles on Dream See Do with various levels of privileges for editing, assigning and participating in elements throughout the site (sites, groups, courses, forms, teams). Here are the roles:
Site, Groups & Teams
- Site Admin: can manage all aspects of the entire site, including: billing, assignment and any editing feature for courses, groups, forms, coupons and memberships (when memberships are enabled).
- Group Admin: full editing and assignment privileges for a group and all courses and forms in the group. They can message the entire group at once.
- Group Member: access to the group, any public courses and resources in the group, and the group learning activity stream. They can also message anyone in the group (but not the entire group at once).
- Team Member: access to the team dashboard, ability to message the entire team, and view the team learning activity stream.
- Editor: full editing and assignment privileges for a course.
- Supporter: a participant or admin can add one ore more supporters for that participant, to any course. Supporters can view and comment on responses.
- Auto-Supporter: is added as a 'supporter' to all course responses, and can comment on them (without any editing or assignment privileges on the course). This can be utilized for instructors that do not need editing or assignment privileges.
- Participant: they can view and take the course.
- Editor: full editing and assignment privileges for a form.
- Participant: they can view and take the form.