Here is a simple way to sign up and sign in to Dream See Do using Google single sign-on. To do this, you’ll need an invite from your admin or a link to the group or course.
NOTE: When invited via email, you must use the same Gmail address that was used to invite you to Dream See Do to sign up with Google.
Step 1: Sign up with an email invite
- Click the ‘join’ link in your email from your group or course admin.
- On the next page, click sign up with Google.
- Choose the email address that received the invite
This method will create a Dream See Do account and log you in automatically. You can then go ahead and complete your Dream See Do signup by adding to your path and completing the onboarding flow (when available).
Step 2: Sign up with a link
- Use a course or group link that your admin or instructor provides you, or one that is found as a link from their website.
- Follow the same process as above, but use any Gmail account that you desire.